Sleeping has two distinct states, which consist of either rapid eye movement sleep or non rapid eye movement sleep. The NREM consists of the initial stages that lead to the most restful and rejuvenate REM sleep stages. Normally, during REM sleep people experience what is similar to a muscular paralysis although the brain remains highly active.
Latest Category Posts
- The Usual Sleep Disorders Symptoms
- Cure Your Sleep Disorders with Natural Treatments
- What You Should Know BEFORE you Visit a Sleep Disorder Clinic
- Hospital and University Sleep Disorder Clinics?
- Diagnosing Sleep Disorders. Clinics that Can Help
- Curious About Sleep Disorder Treatment?
- Is Insomnia Sleep disorder Driving you Insane?
- Are Children Sleep Disorders Common?
- What is a Sleep Eating Disorder
- What are Common American Sleep Disorders?